Cupitol Coffee & Eatery is hiring a full time baker! We are a high volume, fast paced establishment serving European inspired pastries throughout the day alongside breakfast and dinner. We use high quality, locally sourced ingredients and pride ourselves on having a happy, positive work environment while maintaining a high standard for quality. Creativity is encouraged and scheduling/time off is flexible.
We are looking for someone with a culinary/pastry school degree or comparable experience in a fast paced environment. Must have experience with laminated dough. Most importantly, we are looking for someone with a hard work ethic, positive attitude, attention to detail, and time management. The ability to work well within a team is a must. If this sounds like you, please don't hesitate to reach out.
- Applicant should be proficient in multitasking
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Illinois Serv safe certified is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work alone and with a team
- This is a physical job that requires being on your feet for an 8hr. shift
- Work in extreme temperature changes (hot to cold)
- Must have weekend availability
- Hours consist of five eight-hour shifts per week.
- Ideal candidate has 1-2 years of professional baking experience and is available ASAP.
Dining Incentives, Competitive Wage, Weekly bonuses.